Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby steps or BIG steps??

I have found there are 2 types of people in the world. One type is the person who can make big changes all at once. Normally it takes a large amount of commitment and perseverance. The other type is someone who has a harder time changing and needs to do things in baby steps. Neither one is better than the other.

You need to be honest with yourself. "What kind of person am I?"  Either way commit to yourself to be fit and let nothing get in the way.

If you are a person who wants to make big changes FAST the 24 Day Challange is perfect! People are getting BIG results FAST! The average person is losing 10 pounds and 10 Inches in 24 days

Perhaps you respond better to gradual change. If so I recommend the Commit 2 Fit program. On this program you learn and impliment a new healthy habit a week.

Week 1

One of the hardest things for me was getting energy to get active. I had no motivation or momentum. I relied on fast food and convieneience foods. I noticed that once I took Spark I felt energy to make healthier food choices. I was motivated to do the laundry and play with my kids. Then I realized how much of an injustice I was doing to God, my husband, my kids and myself. If you are at the point where you get get yourself started I encorage you to try Spark it has TRULY changed our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment